C6 spy photos

Looks decent. And from what I've read so far, the interior is supposed to be pertty good in competition with the European cars :cool:

They said the interior of the C5 was also going to be a lot better.. but that didn't happen.

But honestly, if the new base car is 400HP with a nice interior... i might have to sell the NSX...

Looks nice, but can't any company come up with original headlight designs? Seems like everyone is employing the s2000 shaped design--the Saleen S7, New viper, the c6 etc etc.

Nonetheless, not bad.

ravi

STOCKTONSX said:
Looks nice, but can't any company come up with original headlight designs? Seems like everyone is employing the s2000 shaped design--the Saleen S7, New viper, the c6 etc etc.

Nonetheless, not bad.

ravi
I think the Saleen S7 had that design before the S2K, no? :confused:

That is truly a viper/vette combination, should make both those camps happy.

nahhh

thta cant be the C6

it looks to simiuler to the currant C5

it looks more like a facelift

I think the C6 will be more radicall than that

man, his doesnt look good

dont take me wronge, I hate Corvetes

but I do respect them

and I thought that Bob Luts would do a great job with the C6 after seing his direction of the Cadilac 16 or 18 or whatever

man, the new C6 looks like any other mass produst car out there just like what happend to the new Viper.

I guess the Devilish styling ques are gone wiht history

On with the dull looking, supercars

I think it looks pretty good.

Sounds like the base c6 will have 405hp and the Z06 will have 500hp. Everyone's expecting a modest weight drop too.

If the interior and build quality is improved I'll say Chevy has a winner on their hands.

(Of course, they sell every c5 they can build too!)

-Jim

O-Ace said:
I think the Saleen S7 had that design before the S2K, no? :confused:

O-ace maybe so, I guess I listed cars without thinking.

My apologies.

ravi

New car models cannot have retractable headlights in Japan and in the European Union. That is why no-one is doing them anymore... I think it has to do in security in case of accident with pedestrians! :(

PS: furthermore more and more countries are introducing the the obligation of driving iwth the light on during the day and the fixed headlights are a better solution for this.

T Bell said:
It may have more power and less weight. It may even have a better quality "plastic" interior. But from the looks, it has NOT changed much from the C5 and that will lead to boredom after 24 months IMO.

I disagree... I still think the current corvette looks great... and I love the Z06..

If this next car weighs less and comes with 405HP, I would hope the HSC costs about 60K and maybe it will do ok.

here's my take on this:

First off, that doesn't look like a facility that they would keep the new C6 in. It looks like someones pole barn kinda.

Second, and to contadict my first thought, that looks a lot like an unmasked test car. Everything has to be close to ready to go, as the car will be released at the beginning of January. I'm not sold on the look, and I'm not a fan of the Vette anymore. A 1967 427/435 droptop still makes my heart skip a beat, but as was mentioned before my post, the styling has become, well, almost ordinary.

I guess we will all just have to wait a little less than 2 months to see what the next vette will be.

I suggest watching www.thecarconnection.com at the time of the media show, as they update with photos after every company unveiling...

T Bell said:
It may have more power and less weight. It may even have a better quality "plastic" interior. But from the looks, it has NOT changed much from the C5 and that will lead to boredom after 24 months IMO.
I guess the same could be said about the facelifted NSX.

O-Ace said:
I guess the same could be said about the facelifted NSX.

Ouch... a little harsh O-Ace!... true... but harsh :)

At least the vette got a significant boost in HP..

Back