• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

C&O Dec.5th

Last month was busy is anyone going Sunday? It is still early in the week, but right now the weather looks like it might be pretty nice for December.

Has anyone heard when or where they are moving C&O? I read they are getting booted from Avenues at east Cobb. Fred was looking for suggestion last month but I haven'y seen anything posted on the websites I visit.

Last month was busy is anyone going Sunday? It is still early in the week, but right now the weather looks like it might be pretty nice for December.

Has anyone heard when or where they are moving C&O? I read they are getting booted from Avenues at east Cobb. Fred was looking for suggestion last month but I haven'y seen anything posted on the websites I visit.

If it's not on the website I don't know where it would be? It'll eventually come out though. I may come if it's not too cold.

It's at it's normal location for December. "Avenues at East Cobb"

I heard from Fred that they will be announcing the new location at Sunday's show.

hey Tim.
If it's not to cold for the car show and not warm enough for golf you'll be there? Sounds like we are talking about a small window of degrees here, maybe 5 at most. lol
Hope to see you there

Dunno if ill be there this time. Its really cold that early in the morning. Maybe if we get a good commitment from people to show up ill drag out of bed.

Tim will be golfing and I will be working....lol.
Maybe see you in January!!!

I doubt if I'll be golfing early in the morning and if it's going to be real cold I won't be golfing at all. It's just not much fun to stand around outside in the cold ass weather.

Dennis - you're always working - you need a break dude!

I'll try and make it - it's just going to be hard to wash the car before Sun. in this weather. I really dislike winter. I'm tired of it already. I want that beautiful fall back!

Tim,
It wont be so bad this time. I'll be shooting in St.Kitts and Nevis...80' and hurricane season is over...

Tim,
It wont be so bad this time. I'll be shooting in St.Kitts and Nevis...80' and hurricane season is over...

You rat....lol. And to think they really pay you for that - geez. You lucky dog and right when it's getting cold. Is you wife going along too? I bet she wouldn't let you go down there all by yourself! Have a great time!

I doubt if I'll be golfing early in the morning and if it's going to be real cold I won't be golfing at all. It's just not much fun to stand around outside in the cold ass weather.

Dennis - you're always working - you need a break dude!

I'll try and make it - it's just going to be hard to wash the car before Sun. in this weather. I really dislike winter. I'm tired of it already. I want that beautiful fall back!

Fall? What Fall?

It essentially jumped from Summer to Winter!

Depending on how cold it is, I might show up this weekend.

I am disappointed about C&O moving but too many businesses were complaining (except Panera Bread); I just moved to Marietta just so I could be closer :mad:

I was in atlanta this weekend, but it was super cold and I've been sick, so I didn't try to go.

Will have to wait till I'm better and the weather is more permitting to make it to one of these.

Caffeine & Octane is moving to Mansell Crossing at 7730 North Point Parkway in Alpharetta, GA starting Jan. 2, 2011

It's at the corner of Mansell Road and North Point Parkway.
They want us to use the AMC Movie Theater parking lot.

CaffeineandOctane14.jpg

CaffeineandOctane13.jpg

CaffeineandOctane12.jpg

CaffeineandOctane11.jpg

CaffeineandOctane10.jpg

CaffeineandOctane9.jpg

CaffeineandOctane8.jpg

CaffeineandOctane7.jpg

CaffeineandOctane6.jpg

CaffeineandOctane5.jpg

CaffeineandOctane3.jpg

CaffeineandOctane2.jpg

CaffeineandOctane1.jpg

CaffeineandOctane.jpg

DSC00386.jpg

Caffeine and Octane
IT WAS GOOD SEEING U GUYS(ALEX,COLD HAMMER)

Last edited:
By the time I got there on Sunday it was just about over. Sorry I missed everyone! See ya next time I hope. Nice place though and not too far out. I understand the manager of the shopping center is a car guy this time. The other manager didn't like us. I talked to a cop there that knew all about it. The shop keepers liked us but not the manager - Panera Bread Co. will miss us - they made their whole months note on that one day! At least this time we won't get run off.

Back