C.J. Wilson's NSX?

I was browsing around Rennlist and came across one of CJ wilson's posts and noticed he has a 93' Blk/Blk NSX in his signature. Does anyone have pictures? I'm just curious.

rG4ZGf3.jpg

I know of it. All work is being performed by Autowave and yes, KWV3's

Ooh nice. The only other photo i've seen of it was the same left rear. lol

At the risk of sounding ignorant, who is C J Wilson?

And damn thats a lot of toys.

Also, race car team owner! And Texas Rangers as well...

Somebody with an NSX! We are an exclusive club!

Haha. It's not an exclusive club (hell i'm in this club :P) but it seems exclusive people no matter what they else they have, own one. Just something special about it

CJ is a huge car guy. It's almost as he plays Baseball to fund his real love which is car racing. I would love to be in his inner circle of friends for sure.

CJ is a huge car guy. It's almost as he plays Baseball to fund his real love which is car racing. I would love to be in his inner circle of friends for sure.

He was on a recent episode of Jay Leno's Garage (on CNBC), showing Jay his P1. He's a hated man, here in Texas, because he bolted from the Rangers abruptly but I wish he was still here so we could invite him to our local meets :smile:

He was on a recent episode of Jay Leno's Garage (on CNBC), showing Jay his P1. He's a hated man, here in Texas, because he bolted from the Rangers abruptly but I wish he was still here so we could invite him to our local meets :smile:

I know what you mean, I'm a Rangers fan too. Overall, our pitching lineup is in a better place right now though so I no longer have as much hate for the man. Still, his car lineup is too cool.

I watched that episode. Guy seems to be a real car guy! I see him posting on Rennlist all the time, really cool to have a pro athlete on there.

Just watched the first episode of TG America (ehh, btw) that had CJ Wilson as their first guest.

He was listing his cars, and included his 93 NSX...which he proclaimed as "one of the best driver's cars ever made." Coming from a guy who has owned some of the greatest supercars ever made (including a McLaren P1, a McLaren 675LT, a Carrera GT, and a 911R), that's pretty high praise!

Back