C&C Irvine - March 1st (coming from Vegas)

Hey all,

I'll be visiting SoCal Feb 28-March 2nd and plan on driving the X. I was hoping to meet some NSX owners and/or their cars while checking out C&C Irvine. I've never been to a C&C so I was hoping someone can help plan this out...

Do we meet somewhere before? What time? Where?

Hope we can make something happen... thanks all!

Jeff

Hey Jeff was good to hear from you last week and even better that you are coming down. Let's see how many are going to show up then we can set a time and place.

I'll be going.

Well if Les can get up early I guess I can, too. I'll see you there but I'll be arriving around 8 and parking in the lot to the left as you drive in.

Awesome, Jeff!

I'm in for C&C on Saturday.

- - - Updated - - -

The recent meeting spot has been at 6am on the 1st floor of the main parking structure of the Irvine Spectrum:
71 Fortune Dr, Irvine, California 92618

The entrance is right where the B is:
12106079264_7e5b1b3397_b.jpg

I'll be in the OC area. I'm open for breakfast but it'll have to be early 7am. I still have my fingers cross the weather will be better. I was excited to take the X on a nice road trip and meet everyone.

Hey all. Unfortunately the weather doesn't look good this weekend. I've decided not to drive the X.

Also I'll have to take a rain check on breakfast. The weather is making everything complicated.

I'll keep a look out for the next epic drive and try to make a run then.

Thanks all!

Back