• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Buying from ScienceofSpeed. Just do it!

If you have never bought anything from SOS, they ROCK. I have bought several things and could not be ANY happier! 2 of my S2R wheels showed up from the "manufacturer" scratched (SOS never saw/touched the wheels, they were drop shipped) Chris had two new wheels for me in about 7 days. The true test of a company is how they handle a problem. Science of Speed is F_A_N_T_A_S_T_I_C. Also their knowledge of the NSX is second to none!

Can't agree more. They are great to deal with, easy to communicate with, are knowledeable about the products they sell, have competitive prices and have great customer service. Overall it's an excellent buying experience.

Yeah buddy! I ordered the SOS sub console, and their service could not have been better. :biggrin:

Hugh said:
Can't agree more. They are great to deal with, easy to communicate with, are knowledeable about the products they sell, have competitive prices and have great customer service. Overall it's an excellent buying experience.

Im sure SOS is great but so far, my 1st and only transaction was completely the opposite of the above note.

I understand we make mistakes and willing to give them another try.

spartan2-3 said:
Im sure SOS is great but so far, my 1st and only transaction was completely the opposite of the above note.

I understand we make mistakes and willing to give them another try.

Im shocked! give them another chance; theyre the best :wink:

I agree with the others. Every experience has been top notch and I can't recommend these guys more. We are so fortunate to have such a quality vendor in such a limited market.

Thanks for the info. This looks like the place I am going to do all my engine work. I am thinking 3.4L

I've never bought from SOS but inquired about the GTLW exhaust as they're supposed to get some in 2-3 weeks, and they said they had one left out of the batch. I replied in email by saying I will take it..but no response. Is it better to call on the phone?

Back