buying a nsx, want some input

Hi, i am 18 and i am looking into buying a 91 used NSX with about 100,100 miles on it, I drive a prelude right now. I was wondering if he manual was more expensive on the NSX. I want the manual but want to know if i can afford it. I am looking at this 91 NSX black/black w/100K miles for $24,900. Is this a good deal? What is quarter and 0-60times on this?
Thanks

I picked a 93' for 26.5, get the manual

search for the perf. specs

All of your questions are answered in the NSX FAQ (answers to Frequently Asked Questions), which has a table of contents at http://www.nsxprime.com/toc.htm

In particular, look at the sections on "Pricing" (under the "Buy, Sell, Ship, Store" heading) and "Performance" (under the "Technical Info" heading).

Originally posted by NSX Ruff Ryder:
Hi, i am 18 and i am looking into buying a 91 used NSX with about 100,100 miles on it, I drive a prelude right now. I was wondering if he manual was more expensive on the NSX. I want the manual but want to know if i can afford it. I am looking at this 91 NSX black/black w/100K miles for $24,900. Is this a good deal? What is quarter and 0-60times on this?
Thanks

I got a 92 over a year ago w/32K on it for $34K. It is a manual in perfect condition. Just remember, it isn't a drag car so don't be discouraged by the numbers. I have run a 5.2 in the 0-60 run. That was before my BBSC. Haven't done any performance testing on it since.
Good luck with the purchase.

------------------
ALL NSX
92 RED/BLACK 5-SPEED

Back