Buying a Land Cruiser

For those who own these, the one I'm considering is a '95 in green with a grey leather interior. Is their anything to watch out for with these vehicles? From what I've researched so far, they're pretty stout in reliability. They can even tow a fair amount.

Please let me know your thoughts on these vehicles. Thanks!

Strange, I am selling my 1994 Green Land Cruiser currently
smile.gif

They are great vehicles, I haven't had any troubles with mine at all, especially great in the snow.

The only issue I can think of is with my Yakima racks there is a little more external wind noise than I would care for.

Other than that, it's a great truck. I am just looking for something newer, been poking around at a new H2 or Navigator.

Get a new H2 and qualify for a $38,000 dollar tax credit. I'll see if I can find the MSN article. Something to do with it being a vehicle over 6,000lbs and used for business purposes.

that is correct, although i dont think the amount is that high, it was 20k credit. either way, assume youre in the 40% tax bracket---its a nice little 8k rebate.

That was my incentive two yrs ago when I bought the escalade, and it was really a mistake. GM still sucks compared to toyota, landrover(at least the range rover until ford screws that up) or the other luxury imports. I'd find other writeoffs, or just concentrate on the rangerover--it is also heavy enough to qualify, and not much more expensive than the escalade or navigator or h2.

Back