• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

buyers beware ( silver Seattle / Blaine NSX ) jh4na1153pt000312

admin-please edit as needed
but please get this info on Prime.

just like to warn everyone of a misrepresented NSX I almost bought in Blaine,Wa.

Rajen Mahal
93'
fresh Kaiser silver paint job in 07'
converted to targa top
vin#jh4na1153pt000312
located in Blaine, WA

his exact description;
"For sale is my 1993 Silver Acura NSX. This car is lowered with a set Tien lowering springs and a fresh set of 18/19 inch HP Design Wheels. The Hp's are wrapped in a brand new set of 265/30/19's and 215/35/18's tires. I had the NSX freshly painted in Kaiser Silver in 2007 as you can see the process in the 2 pictures below and i will include the bill of the paint job which came to 5,000.00. I had the engine and tranny replaced with a 60xxxmi donor car engine and tranny which i can provide the Vin of and a bill for the engine and tranny change over. The car runs and drives but needs to have the abs pump addressed as the light is on and need four trim pieces replaced as they were broken in the process of prepping the vehicle for paint. "

and on the phone he assured me the body was excellent as was the interior. But with me unwilling to pay sight unseen and having already got suspicious with him unwilling to use an escrow service, he agreed I could fly up there(2500 miles), check out the car, make the transaction, everyone wins.

needless to say, I was very mislead. Kaiser silver paint did look good, but body panels were way out of alignment, door hit the doorjam when closing, targa conversion was misfit, hood was half inch off level(gap on one side), misfit everywhere. the car didn't even run, might have just been the battery, but if someone traveled cross country to see a car I was selling, I would at least make sure it would start????????

I'm not bashing the car, it would be a good deal at the right price. His description was way off though. And that is what I'm trying to warn people of.:mad:

hope this helps someone.
Mike

Last edited:
Back