Bumper dent in front of the headlight

I notice there is a rather inconspicuous dent (depression may be a better word) about the size of a CD right in the top front bumper right in front of the driver side headlight. It is really only noticeable if you squat down and look at it from a more levelled angle. I have had my 91 Berlina black/ivory NSX for only 3 months. According to the previous owners, it has never been in accidents. (I have no doubt that it has not because the car is in unbelievably fantastic condition for its age). Also, I seem to notice similar type of bumper dent looking at pictures of other NSX. Anyone else has this issue? Is this a common dent warpage problem from age and sun?

Please look at the bottom picture of another black NSX in this thread:
http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=40520

The NSX in the picture appears to have this type of bumper dents in front of both headlights. I have not seen the car in person and need to confirm with the owner.

Thanks for any inputs,
Jim

This is a common occurance with black or dark cars left in the sun or on hot days.A search will turn up past discussions.

Actually that's my car in the picture it's definitely how the sun is glaring. Someone mention that to me probably a month ago but after he came a little closer he realize it was just the sun.

Back