broinkrist's introduction.

hey all of nsxprime.

i guess it's about time to introduce myself. name is shiann, and i'm a 4th year mechanical engineer at the cooper union in nyc. i've been learking on prime for a while now, off an on for the past 5 years and have learned alot. you all seem like a very realistic bunch of guys and girls/men and women. looking foward to meeting some of you in the future.

the nsx is the next car i'm looking to buy, but that won't be for another few years. i've got a pretty good job pretty much locked in now, so as long as i keep my spending and finances in check, the nsx shouldn't be that difficult to obtain.

currently, i drive an integra. slow car, but it suits all my needs when i need to drive, not that i drive much since i'm in the city (car is in jersey). working on my senior thesis on building a mini-formula car. my friend and i designed the frame and suspension, along with writing programs to simulate geometry deflection with everything. we also built the megasquirt unit to fuel and spark tune the engine. pretty sweet. our build is probalby about 50% complete and i'll probably put pictures up soon, as we should be done within the month.

anyway. it's been great reading around the site and i'm looking forward to the day i get mine.

shiann.

Back