• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

BrianK CCU Repair

Just wanted to thank Brian for the quick and thorough repair on my CCU.

Communication was done by email and everything was smooth.

I recommend Brian to anyone needing this repair work done.

Last summer my driver side speaker quit, so I sent it to Brian. When I got it back there was no bill. I Emailed him, and he explained he had repaired it five years before, so there was no charge, not even for shipping.
I met Brian at a couple track events and he is the nicest guy you could meet.
:smile: Howard

Another recommendation here for Briank.

I had been wondering whether a car like my '91, in the northern part of the country and hibernating each winter, would be susceptible to problems with the climate control. But I recently had such a problem. When Briank removed my CCU board, he pointed out to me all the spots where the capacitors had begun leaking and causing trouble. He swapped it with a refurbished one. He can do this in person if you happen to be in the Milwaukee area or at NSXPO.

Top notch service, and at a price far lower than having the dealer replace the board!

Back