Brian Longs NSX Honda's Super Car Book...

Hi there:

I am a wanna be, and soon to be a NSX owner.

I am in the stage of collecting as much info, and finding out as much about the NSX as possible. You might remember back to the days where you were doing your research and homework for your NSX purchase. These are exciting times, perhaps not as exciting as the first day of NSX ownership, but exciting all the same.

Is anyone familiar with NSX Honda's Super Car had cover book by Brian Long? Would you recommend this book? Can you think of any other NSX book worth buying.

Thanks for your help and guidance.

Ian

Hi there:

I am in the stage of collecting as much info, and finding out as much about the NSX as possible. You might remember back to the days where you were doing your research and homework for your NSX purchase. These are exciting times, perhaps not as exciting as the first day of NSX ownership, but exciting all the same.

Is anyone familiar with NSX Honda's Super Car had cover book by Brian Long? Would you recommend this book? Can you think of any other NSX book worth buying.

Ian

Any book about the NSX, or any car you love, is a good buy. :wink:

Hi there:

Ian

Ive got the book, pretty good but it doesnt have anything that you couldnt find with a quick google search.

There was a big thread (maybe more than one) about this book when it was first published and a lot of us bought it.

IMO it's definitely worth having. It's not my dream NSX coffee table book, but it's as good as I've seen. 2 years later I still find myself leafing through it periodically.

Back