Brfeoe U Atmpett 2 Crroect My Gmramar...

You sohuld konw taht:

Aoccdrnig to rscheearch at an Elingsh Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, olny taht the frist and lsat ltteres are at the rghit pcleas. The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae we do not raed ervey lteter by ilstef, but the wrod as a wlohe.

So, for taht raeosn, you souhld hvae no porbelm raeidng tihs etinre psot. Risest the tmpetitaon to crrocet me.

Go on, try it! ;)

-Jeol

>>The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed

You are correct that most of the words can still be understood. But anyone who writes like this comes across as either stupid or uneducated - is that the reputation you prefer for yourself?

i've rveiceed 3 eiamls auobt tihs tdaoy!!
are teshe rcenet fdnnigis?

Yeah, it can still be read, but I still find myself reading it that way at slightly slower pace. Plus, I imagine after a few minutes, either my eyes or my head (or both :D) would hurt big time.

BTW, at least it's not annoying as typing in upper and lower case in a random looking manner. Boy, that annoys me!!!:mad:

That's where you start getting into "leet speak"...

50 |-|0\/\/ d0 j00 R3@d (r@p |_1|<3 7|-|15? 1 \/\/0|\|D3r 1|= d@ 3|\|9|_i5|-| uN1|/3R517y r3@53@c|-|3D 7|-|15?

Only a select few can enjoy this joke.
:D :D :D

NeoNSX said:
That's where you start getting into "leet speak"...

50 |-|0\/\/ d0 j00 R3@d (r@p |_1|<3 7|-|15? 1 \/\/0|\|D3r 1|= d@ 3|\|9|_i5|-| uN1|/3R517y r3@53@c|-|3D 7|-|15?

Only a select few can enjoy this joke.
:D :D :D

Wow, that is hard to read! :D

Let me try to translate here...

"So how do you read crap like this? I wonder if ['da?] english university researched this?"

What is the "d@" supposed to be? :confused:

edit: Is it "that"?

By the way NeoNSX, you misspelled "r3@53@c|-|3D." It should be "r353@rc|-|3D." :D

No offense intended, guys. ;)

ROFL.... yeah.... that's a spelling difference between Australian Leet-speak and US leet-speak. :D We ad deliberate typo's to make it even harder to read. :p

da = the (slang)

Back