• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Brand New Set of Wheels - Never Mounted

Price Drop:

I have a complete set of TR Motorsports MT-1 wheels that have never been mounted and are in the orginal boxes. These were purchased for a spare set of wheels for my track car, but I have never needed them and now I need the space. These wheels are inexpensive and very light weight. 17 X 8" +38 fronts with ample big brake clearance, including Stop-Tech BBK without spacers. The rears are 18 X 9.5" +45. I had custom hubcentric spacers built to clear the rear Stop-Tech BBK and will sell these for an additional $100.00 if needed. $975.00 OBO. Buyer to pay shipping and Paypal fees. Pickup available in Santa Barbara also. Thanks.

http://www.tirerack.com/upgrade_garage/BigPic.jsp?wheelMake=TRMotorsport&wheelModel=MT1&wheelFinish=Matte+Grey

17.6 lbs frt.
19.0 lbs rear.

Chris

Last edited:
Back