• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Exterior Brand New OEM 02+ Side Skirts with door pieces

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have for sale a brand new set of OEM 02+ side skirts with door pieces.

The part numbers for the side skirts are: 71801-SL0-010ZZ / 71851-ZL0-010ZZ

The part numbers for the door piece are: 75312-SL0-000ZZ / 75332-SL0-000ZZ

The pieces appear to be Grand Prix White as seen in the pics below.

I prefer a local buyer in the Bay Area/San Francisco CA, but I will ship at buyers expense. I ship via Fed-Ex ground and will require insurance as well.

The 02+ side skirts with door pieces are sold as is and what you see in the pics is what you will get.

I will ship one door piece in each of the side skirt box, so that there will only be two boxes shipped.

The price is $1,850.00 plus shipping with insurance.

IMG_3890-1.jpg

IMG_3894-1.jpg

IMG_3893-1.jpg

Thanks for looking.

Last edited:
Price reduced to $1750.00 plus shipping and insurance.

back to the top.

bump for a great price on Brand New OEM 02+ Side Skirts with door pieces. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

$1750.00 plus shipping and insurance :eek::eek::eek: :rolleyes: :cool: lol...

Back to the top

As a bonus for buying the brand new OEM 02+ side skirts with door pieces. We will be best friends forever :) lol...:biggrin:

Bump this incredible for sale post:wink:

This will make a great stocking stuffer, be sure to tell your significant other that 02+ OEM side skirts with door pieces are at the top of your Christmas list.:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Last edited:
back to the top!

Mike

Last edited:
BTTT

I'll be in Anaheim for a business trip this Thursday 03-01-2012, returning on Sunday morning 03-04-2012. Let me know if you would like me to bring the brand new oem 02+ side skirts with door pieces with me, which means free shipping!!!

Thanks,

Mike

Last edited:
the Brand New OEM 02+ Side Skirts with door pieces has been sold.

Please lock thread.

Thanks NSXPrime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back