• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Brand New DF Rear License Plate Bezel in Smoked Carbon fiber

DOWNFORCE "SMOKED" CARBON FIBER REAR LIC. PLATE BEZEL

This is BRAND NEW never installed Downforce Carbon Fiber Rear License Plate Bezel which has been smoked for added beauty. As most already know that raw carbon fiber gives off a brownish tint, therefore each time I buy anything carbon I would spend extra to get it smoked so the item will have a nicer dark "blackish" tint instead of that nasty raw carbon look. Some might like this and off corse there are always those who hate to think outside the box and will only stick with the raw carbon they have grown to know and gotten use to. :biggrin:

Anyway, here is the item. I paid $120 + another $50 from a socal bodyshop to get a smoked. My lost your gain, I'm asking: $100 even. If paypal please add 3.5% fee and shipping is $15 to lower 48 states. Local pick up will be in Socal 714, 949, 909 area.

IMG_3885.JPG

IMG_3887.JPG

Here is some more info from DF website on the item if you curious, click here > downforce carbon fiber lic. plate bezel

Back