• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Exterior Brand new CF hood 91-01 NSX perfect weaves and no imperfections at all

Status
Not open for further replies.
sold

-
Hood is perfect, I had many cf hoods in my life and this one is top notch. Weaves are all perfect, no defects of any kind. Fitment is great imho. It doesn't stick out or sits uneven. I literally bought it 2 month ago, put on car to keep hood compartment closed since I sold my BYS hood and have not done anything else since. Car has been sitting in my garage whole time, never driven out. I decided to go different route. $500 shipped to CONUS.

PS. No idea manufacturer, could not find any badges or stamps underneath hood but my understanding they don't do it anymore.
+

Last edited by a moderator:
Hood is perfect, I had many cf hoods in my life and this one is top notch. Weaves are all perfect, no defects of any kind. Fitment is great imho. It doesn't stick out or sits uneven. I literally bought it 2 month ago, put on car to keep hood compartment closed since I sold my BYS hood and have not done anything else since. Car has been sitting in my garage whole time, never driven out. I decided to go different route. $500 shipped to CONUS.

PS. No idea manufacturer, could not find any badges or stamps underneath hood but my understanding they don't do it anymore.

Hi, i'll take this if you can send photos please to koporto@gmail and payment information, your location etc.
Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back