Brad at Autologic in Houston

I just dropped the NSX by Autologic to get the timing belt replaced and a few other little things repaired. I gotta tell you guys, I was taken back by how young he was......My first thought was, "I've got shoes older than this kid." But from what I hear, he's the man when it comes to working on NSX's.......

What's Getting Done on the NSX

Here's our "to do" list.

Timing Belt
Water Pump
Valve Adjustment
5 Big Coolant Hoses
Brake Master Cylinder
Flush Brake System
Flush Transmission
Replace 4 Rear Boots
Replace Cam Bearing Seals

This really adds up to alot of money. It kind of sucks. It's alot more fun to drop $$$ on mods that make you perform better.

Modernceo said:
You just recently bought your Nsx used didnt you ?

May I ask how much all that service work is going to cost ?

Yes you may. It is costing me $2600. (I supplied the master cylinder) I did recently buy my NSX for a really good price. It needed a lot of refreshening. The PO didn't to ANY maintenance except oil changes. The car really does run perfect as it sits. However, since I just bought the Viper, room is scarce. I may have to sell it and if I do, I want to sell it with a clear conscience, knowing that I tried my best to bring the car up to the best possible condition for a future owner.

caseycarson said:
I just dropped the NSX by Autologic to get the timing belt replaced and a few other little things repaired. I gotta tell you guys, I was taken back by how young he was......My first thought was, "I've got shoes older than this kid." But from what I hear, he's the man when it comes to working on NSX's.......

Looks young but he is definatly the guy you want working on your NSX. In fact he is taking out and installing another motor in my car right now. And dedication, let me tell you, I just left his shop not too long ago and he was still at it. This was about 10pm on a sunday too. :smile:

Have him check your cam seals, oil pan gasket, and vtec spool valve gasket, and clutch master cylinder too. I did all that service to my car as well. It was definetly worth it.

Back