Bought a 2003 Yesterday

Enjoy! Do you have any history on the car or how you came to purchase.

Wow, thats a nice B-day present! Congrats and where are the pics?

I was looking on the web for one. Wife had 2 rules for purchase -- must be second generation and must be automatic. She can't drive a manual. Found it, got friend to look at it, bought a carfax, did BBB on car company selling, contacted Acura about service (Local Silicon Valley Dealer did the checking for me - would not give names or anything), and purchased. Now just have to get it shipped here. Found out guy where I used to work is now finding exotic cars for people for a living. Had already purchased before finding out. He gave me a couple of good companies to use for shipping.
Martin

I was looking on the web for one. Wife had 2 rules for purchase -- must be second generation and must be automatic. She can't drive a manual. Found it, got friend to look at it, bought a carfax, did BBB on car company selling, contacted Acura about service (Local Silicon Valley Dealer did the checking for me - would not give names or anything), and purchased. Now just have to get it shipped here. Found out guy where I used to work is now finding exotic cars for people for a living. Had already purchased before finding out. He gave me a couple of good companies to use for shipping.
Martin

Hop on a plane and drive it home!

Great,we in the NE have had good service from Intercity lines.

Nice birthday present! How are you going to top that for her birthday?:biggrin:

Back