Bought a 1991 NSX

i just picked up a 1991 black/black nsx while i was home in cali. Bought it from a guy in northern LA. He had owned it since '93 i believe. The car is in excellent condition. The car is all stock. It has Blitz Type-03 rims, eibach springs, and a K&N air filter. I'm planning to get an exhaust first and then load up a Wings West kit. Here are some photos and hope everyone enjoy.

nsx1.jpg

nsx4.jpg

nsx3.jpg

nsx2.jpg

Welcome and that car is very hot! Love the Black with black rims. I can see your a car nut too. I had an E36 M3 many moons ago and I loved it. Wish I still had it.:frown:

Welcome!! Very pretty!! I see you use to own a 94 Supra as well. I miss my 94 blk/blk hardtop 6-speed. Maybe our paths crossed once upon a time on mkiv.com Cheers!:biggrin:

Rallywrc said:
Welcome!! Very pretty!! I see you use to own a 94 Supra as well. I miss my 94 blk/blk hardtop 6-speed. Maybe our paths crossed once upon a time on mkiv.com Cheers!:biggrin:

supra are nice for the power and speed but a NSX is now for show..

i do think the stock body already look nice but i think the wings west kit will make it more "pretty" :wink:

thanks Jerry.. you can take amazing pictures..

my car is still in fresno so maybe you can hollar my brother whenever you guys want to go do something.. pm me and i'll give you his number.. i didn't want to waste money shipping it to me now until i get station and it'll be shipped for free..

darknezz_ghost said:
iThe car is all stock. It has Blitz Type-03 rims, eibach springs, and a K&N air filter.

Welcome... Very nice! But I don't think "Blitz Type-03 rims, eibach springs, and a K&N air filter." were "stock" on any year NSX's :biggrin:

comquat1 said:
Are major services up to date? Looks good by the way.

yes, the owner included all the services paper work for me.

AU_NSX said:
Welcome... Very nice! But I don't think "Blitz Type-03 rims, eibach springs, and a K&N air filter." were "stock" on any year NSX's :biggrin:

:biggrin: maybe it's stock for some people.

kouasupra: That'll be my new desktop background, thanks. :)

darknezz_ghost: Beautiful NSX. I'm no fan of the E36 M3 but they look good together.

Congrats on the car! Love the black wheels with the polished lips.

Klayton said:
kouasupra: That'll be my new desktop background, thanks. :)

darknezz_ghost: Beautiful NSX. I'm no fan of the E36 M3 but they look good together.

me either.. that's why i got the NSX.. the M3 is a nice get around car though..

Nice find! I too have a '91. It came with the WW front lip. I removed it and sold it. I now have the oem '97+ lip I believe. This lip drops a bit lower than that of the pre '97 lip.

Regardless, the car looks fantastic.

Back