Boston Breakfast Run This Sunday - 10/30 - 8 AM - "The Lot"

First thing is to turn back your clocks on Sunday morning or you will be 1 hour early!

So it's a change of pace. Turn in early on Saturday night, and come out and enjoy a casual drive/breakfast/more driving with the Boston folks. I figured with the long-overdue nice weather that's finally returning this weekend, this will compliment our midnight runs.

Details (feel free to join us at any rendezvous point):

8 AM - Meet at "The Lot"
http://www.ski-paddle.com/boston/directions.html
(Easy access without any roads through downtown, and off major routes (I-93, Rt. 2, I-90), even the suburb streets will be dead with no traffic at that hour.)

Leave at 8:30 AM sharp for Wachusett Mountain State Reservation, with a pitstop for a quick breakfast to meet up with others. Shoot on the Pike. When on the Mass Pike you will want the first exit after 495. It will be the Rt. 122 Exit (should take us about 30 minutes). At the end of the exit, take a right, and head south on Rt. 122. You will travel through about two lights and on your left, across from the Pond, is the Dunkin Donuts (DD). The other group will be in the parking lot after the DD. We depart around 9:15 AM and arrive around 9:45 AM at the park to shoot the breeze for a bit.
http://www.mass.gov/dcr/parks/central/wach.htm
(Scenic driving tour to catch what's left of the foliage.)

Depart from the park at 10:30 AM for Ft. Devens to see the BMW CCA Test & Tune event (you can sign up and participate if you want to , but I'm just going to be a spectator).
http://www.boston-bmwcca.org/events/ultimate-calendarView.aspx?EventID=231

This is by far the most fun, bang for your buck school on the runways.

Why?

* Anyone can attend. You DO NOT have to be a BMWCCA member to register for this event.
* You get more seat time in your car during the day than any other event we host.
* Instructors will drive your car if you want them to.
* The event has limited registration to insure tons of runs for each student, or driver.
* Low Instructor to student ratios.
* Suspension setup feedback by the instructors.
* Sit in other drivers cars for runs.
* Go for rides in instructors car!
* Use the exercise areas for hours of practice!
* True Test 7& Tune drivers will be given special waivers on worker assignments.
* $40 entry fee.

Depart whenever you want from the event.

Who's in? Chime in.

So far the participants:

1. Bob - Chrome Orange Lotus Esprit V8
2. Will - Ardent Red Lotus Esprit V8
3. Sully - Black 350Z
4. Alex - White Ferrari Testarossa
5. Bobby - F-Body Beast (Maybe)
6. Bruce - Bordeaux Lotus Elise
7. Mike - Red Super Charged 350Z
8. 55fanatic - Silver ML55 AMG
9. boricuajr - Silver WRX STi
10. Scott - Black SLK55 AMG