Borrowed Club Radios

My two 'Club Radios' that were loaned out for NSXPO still have not been returned :frown:. One is a Motorola and the other is a Radio Shack. Both radios have my initials (ss_md) on them. They were loaded out by Gil.

It would be appreciated that they be returned ASAP as I need to them this week. If you have one or both of them please PM me to arrange pick up.

Thanks
Scott

Last edited:
My two 'Club Radios' that were loaned out for NSXPO still have not been returned :frown:. One is a Motorola and the other is a Radio Shack. Both radios have my initials (ss_md) on them. They were loaded out by Gil.

It would be appreciated that they be returned ASAP as I need to them this week. If you have one or both of them please PM me to arrange pick up.

Thanks
Scott

Check with Ramon as he ended up with some when they brought Gil's car back from XPO.

Check with Ramon as he ended up with some when they brought Gil's car back from XPO.

Thanks, went to Ramon's on Friday and those were not mine!

Scott as you might have heard I did not make it to the banquat. :mad: The nom remote unit never left my office and is here. Patti (I don't have her email direct) has the other and the charger. Give me a couple days to get my strengh back and I'll get with her and retreive the unit. Thanks for the use. Gil

Back