Borrow/rent extra taillights?

Just curious... how are you going to do a project on loaned/rented taillights? after your done are you going to give them back to the owner all cut up... or will they be sexy LED taillights that you'll give back and it'll be a learning experience for you?

I ask cause I have a set collecting dust. They've been on my desk since May and are really always in the way.

I had a set of Acura's, but they were damaged in my garage (some posts cracked off), I tossed them out last week :redface:

If I had a spare set, you would be welcome to them; good luck locating something suitable. Alternatively, you could get all of your parts ready, and try to do the project over the course of a weekend. The one item that is going to be difficult to source is the tail light wiring harness, these are no longer available from Acura, if you order one, the order gets sent to Japan, where the harness is made to order (takes about 2 months).

I had a set of Acura's, but they were damaged in my garage (some posts cracked off), I tossed them out last week :redface:

If I had a spare set, you would be welcome to them; good luck locating something suitable. Alternatively, you could get all of your parts ready, and try to do the project over the course of a weekend. The one item that is going to be difficult to source is the tail light wiring harness, these are no longer available from Acura, if you order one, the order gets sent to Japan, where the harness is made to order (takes about 2 months).

Thanks John. I am sending my set out and it may take up to 6 weeks to finalize. In the meantime...car is at the bodyshop so need something to get the car home. Don't want to deal w/ a tow. I also want to make it to the Jan. 31st C&C meet.

Jeff

Back