Bonzai tv show.....

mXc

I get a kick out of Most Extreme Elimination Challange on the new TNN (TNTNN?). Vic and Kenny rule!

Sat. & Sun. on TNN

"NEW YORK -- TNN has acquired 13 episodes of "Most Extreme Elimination Challenge," a Japanese game show that will be translated for U.S. consumption. Premiering with back-to-back half-hour episodes at 9 p.m. April 13, "Challenge" features contestants engaged in wacky, dangerous stunts. Contests include people running up a hill as they dodge falling boulders and running across spinning logs floating on water. Like Food Network's "Iron Chef," the action will not be altered in any way for U.S. viewers except for translation of the broadcasters narrating the event. The broadcasters are dressed in samurai outfits on "Challenge." The series, which was acquired from RC Entertainment and retains its Japanese title, will join the original series "Slamball" and a pair of World Wrestling Entertainment programs for TNN's male-friendly "Slammin' Saturday Night" lineup. (Andrew Wallenstein)"

If you like laughing at people getting thrown into walls, smacked with huge rubber boulders, and falling head first into shallow muddy pits, this WILL be your new favorite show on tv. It’s a half an hour of stupidly dubbed clips from the popular japanese game show Takeshi’s Castle, hosted by Beat Takeshi. Granted the commentary is a bit silly at times, thanks entirely to making poop jokes every ten seconds, but the stupid stuff the contestants do on the show more than makes up for it. This is EASILY one of the funniest shows on tv, provided you enjoy laughing at funny dressed foreign people hurting themselves for crappy prizes and fifteen seconds of fame.

Think: American Gladiators meets Mystery Science Theater 3000.

mXc website

http://www.count-takeshi.tk/

Wolflore:

Throughout the entire movie Pulp Fiction, there are references to wolves. When Butch gets in the taxicab, you can see the female driver's license. Her lastname is clearly visible and is Spanish for "wolf". When a phone call is made by John Travolta to a friend after Mia overdoses, the person on the other end of the phone is eating cereal. The name on the cereal box is "Wolf Toasties". "Mr. Wolf" comes to help Samuel Jackson and John Travolta clean up the dead body in the house. When young Butch is watching TV, he is watching a cartoon with a wolf in it. So far, these are the only references to wolves I have found. Can't figure out what their significance is, though.

After Mr. Wolf disposes of the Marvins dead body, he is about to take his girlfriend Raquel to breakfast. He asks Vince and Jules if he can drop them off at their houses, but that would be impossible! Mr. Wolf drove an Acura NSX which only has two seats.

Major Stoner -- good questions!!! We await Mr.Wolf's answer!!! :D

I think the scene offering the guys a lift was originally intended to have a porsche (hence the offer was in the script). But fortunately an NSX was used instead.... the script was never altered. But who cares... in that scene i'm looking at the car, not listening to the dialogue. :)

Firstly, Mr.Stoner, let me clarify that I have no knowledge nor had any involvement in the cleaning up any dead body. Those allegations are baseless and totally unfounded. :D

Secondly, I do not know any persons with the name "Samuel Lee Jackson" nor "John Travolta". However, it is perfectly possible that these people know me, as I am well received in many Hollywood social circles.

Thirdly, while the Acura NSX has only two seats, is it not feasible to consider that you can fit two adult bodies in the trunk? (I am speaking purely hypothetically :D)

Any further questions, gentlemen?
Have a nice day.

Back