Body shop recommendation

As many of you are aware, my car was hit at the motel parking lot in Watkins Glen on Kids' Day. I just wanted to recommend highly Joe Lomoriello's shop to all those who need body work in this area, whether on your NSX or any other car.

Not only did he do an excellent job on the car, but he also went out of his way to accomodate my tight schedule including waiting for me to get back from the Glen at 9:00 p.m. to take the car. He then arranged to do the work in between the track event and the New Hampshire weekend so that I could drive it this weekend and then ship it out to NSXPO without the dented panel.

Joe is also an NSX owner and member of the NSXCA and not only has the expertise in body work in general but also knows the NSX and has a passion for it. Keep him in mind in the event that you need a trusted and qualified shop to get your cars back in showroom condition.

http://www.vincesautobodyworks.com/

Bob

p.s. Joe, I hope that I sucked up to you enough now so that you can release my car and stop holding my family hostage

p.s. Joe, I hope that I sucked up to you enough now so that you can release my car and stop holding my family hostage [/B][/QUOTE]

Aw shucks.
Can't I keep just one?

Thanks Bob for the kind words.

Bob, your situation reminds me of the simliar courtesy Joe extended to me the first time I brought my NSX to his shop.

Joe treats his customers as if they're family. Very rare these days.

Back