Body Shop recommendation in MA, NH?

Could you recommend some body shops in MA or NH? I live in Boston, and need to have the Wings West body kit painted and installed professionally. I was informed that the color of my car (midnight pearl) is very difficult to match perfectly in regular body shops.

I could also drive down to pbassjo's shop in Poughkeepsie, NY, but I don't know how I am going to carry those body kits in my NSX. Also, I work way too many hours to afford that trip
frown.gif

If there is any body shops in Boston area that is as reputable as pbassjo's shop, please let me know.

Thanks for your help in advance.

You can have the body kit pieces ship directly to Joe's place so you don't have to bring it down with you.

I'm confident Joe will have no problems matching your color.

Do you happen to know how long the drive is from Boston to Joe's shop?

Thank you.

Oh, wow.. That's still a bit far for me. If I have to leave the car there, it's going to be an even bigger problem.

Could you recommend any other shops in MA or NH? Are they not as reputable?

What about RPM and some Chinatown dude's shops? nah..

You can try stadium autobodies, they do crash repair. but they are good in matching up colors

Hey, Boston,

It won't be until Spring when my car comes out of the garage. So I have quite some time till then. I was recommended from my old bimmer buddies that Dick's Auto Body in Sommervile is top notch. They also do work for Peabody Acura. I will see if they have done any work on NSX.

I am going to avoid RPM doing any body work.

I guess u made up your mind already!
BTW I met Raymond Wu online
lets smoke him during meetings!

When my Lotus got tagged a couple of years ago, I ended up at Foreign Motors West Collision Center. They were recommended by the local Ferarri dealer. I looked at a bunch of their work and made myself comfortable. They had the car a long time, but the work was topnotch. The paint is equal to the factory job on the NSX. It is a very cool body shop with LOTS of hurting high priced iron.

------------------
Happy Motoring At all Costs!

Originally posted by JPS Europa:
When my Lotus got tagged a couple of years ago, I ended up at Foreign Motors West Collision Center. They were recommended by the local Ferarri dealer. I looked at a bunch of their work and made myself comfortable. They had the car a long time, but the work was topnotch. The paint is equal to the factory job on the NSX. It is a very cool body shop with LOTS of hurting high priced iron.

I have heard lots of good things about FMW, too. I will surely check them out, too.

Nicoli auto body on route 1 in saugus,ma, has a great reputation for custom paintwork, alot of older classic car restoration, i've heard they take a good amount of time and are a little pricey, but they do great work.

Back