Body shop reccomendation in Boston needed!

I'm going to put on a new hood,... Dick's auobody turned me down... need some suggestions !
thanks in advance

Check with the Acura dealers and see who they use for NSX'ers. Or check with Audi dealers on who they use for the A8. Or with Ferrari dealers on who they use for the F360 Modena.

When my Lotus was tagged a few years ago, I went to the Ferrari Dealer to see who they used. It was FMW Collision. They did an awesome job and the car came back better than new...admittedly not too hard to do in a Lotus, but great work just the same. That was why I recommended them. It is worth it just to go visit and see all the wrecked high priced iron/aluminum/composite at the place.

hey!! I didnt get in an acident, just gonna install an after market hood.. but thx, I will give this guys a call and see what they say.

JPS Europa said:
When my Lotus was tagged a few years ago, I went to the Ferrari Dealer to see who they used. It was FMW Collision. They did an awesome job and the car came back better than new...admittedly not too hard to do in a Lotus, but great work just the same. That was why I recommended them. It is worth it just to go visit and see all the wrecked high priced iron/aluminum/composite at the place.

I realize that. I am just saying that the paint and fitting are first rate. If you do get in a wreck, this might be a good place to check out. I'm outa here.

I just called them.. they dont do aftermarket parts..
they said that the paint on its gonna show horrible and they dont want to risk their reputation..

but thanks anyway

painting hood

I am in the process of finishing my body modification, single scoop hood, full wings west body kit and new hatch with air induction to name a few on my 1991 MDM NSX. All parts are going to be painted including the black top to the factory red. The body shop the we use is carstar (atlantic auto body) in lowell MA and ask for Don. We have been using them for seven years for all of our show cars and customers Acura's / Honda's. Mine will be finished in about two weeks and you could come by my shop and see some of their work. They will do a great job in matching the paint.:cool:

BostonNSX said:
I just called them.. they dont do aftermarket parts..
they said that the paint on its gonna show horrible and they dont want to risk their reputation..

The paint is gonna show horrible because it's a aftermarket part?
Makes no sense.

Back