Body Shop in San Diego county? If not LA

I'm gonna need some parts painted and installed on my NSX in a couple months, and I was hoping to find a shop experienced with these cars. Recommendations?

Back in the early 90's, they were the only authorized shop by Acura, to repair any cosmetic damages that may have occurred during transit on incoming NSX's. Fabian took care of my NSX when it was hit 10 years ago. Paint match was 10/10 and body gaps were back to OEM.

Back in the early 90's, they were the only authorized shop by Acura, to repair any cosmetic damages that may have occurred during transit on incoming NSX's. Fabian took care of my NSX when it was hit 10 years ago. Paint match was 10/10 and body gaps were back to OEM.
Love it. Yeah, I read about that. Just hoping they aren't the kind of shop that only does insurance work. I received a response from one shop turning me down because they don't do custom work(even though I found them in an article about a headlight conversion they had done?).

Love it. Yeah, I read about that. Just hoping they aren't the kind of shop that only does insurance work. I received a response from one shop turning me down because they don't do custom work(even though I found them in an article about a headlight conversion they had done?).
I paid out of pocket for a front end respray years ago. You should be good.

I paid out of pocket for a front end respray years ago. You should be good.

+1 for Fabian at San Pedro - he has painted / repaired a number of NSX parts for me over the years and the quality of the work is always top notch.
Thanks guys. I spoke with Fabian on the phone yesterday. The conversation took longer than I expected, but I'm confident that he understands what I want. He took notes and said he'd get back to me with an estimate and delivery window.

Thanks guys. I spoke with Fabian on the phone yesterday. The conversation took longer than I expected, but I'm confident that he understands what I want. He took notes and said he'd get back to me with an estimate and delivery window.
Glad you could get it squared away with him. One of the things I liked about him was his honesty and transparency - rare in a body shop - was always really good about laying out multiple options for me and the pros/cons of each. He was the only one that was able to paint match my Kaiser Silver front bumper properly, for what it's worth...

Glad you could get it squared away with him. One of the things I liked about him was his honesty and transparency - rare in a body shop - was always really good about laying out multiple options for me and the pros/cons of each. He was the only one that was able to paint match my Kaiser Silver front bumper properly, for what it's worth...
It's interesting how hard it is to find a bodyshop that can get an exact paint match. I definitely feel fortunate to know of this shop and their ability to do so. Fabian didn't sound familiar with Neutron White Pearl, but it didn't seem to make him any less confident. It also took him a minute to understand how rear side spats attach to the rear valance, but it'll be clear once they have them. My car will be in good hands.

Back