BODY KITS ground effects??

I see all these different ground effects on cars in the owner gallary here on NSXPRIME, but dont know who makes what kit or where to get them. Can somone tell me all the name of the kits that are out there and where to find them? Im trying to pick out a kit I like the wings west but the side skirt scoop is not big enough for me.

Hi Duochie and welcome to NSX Prime.

I hope you won't take this statement as anything other than a helpful suggestion...

You've started a lot of threads since joining Prime and you've asked a lot of good questions. We were all once new to Prime and the NSX at one time or another as well and I can readily remember my newfound enthusiasm.

But... almost every one of your questions could be answered by utilizing the extremely good FAQ section of Prime or by doing an advanced search. I'm not trying to discourage you from being inquisitive but you can do a lot of this "leg work" yourself by investing nothing more than a spot of time and you'll save space at the same time.

Da Hapa said:
Hi Duochie and welcome to NSX Prime.

I hope you won't take this statement as anything other than a helpful suggestion...

You've started a lot of threads since joining Prime and you've asked a lot of good questions. We were all once new to Prime and the NSX at one time or another as well and I can readily remember my newfound enthusiasm.

But... almost every one of your questions could be answered by utilizing the extremely good FAQ section of Prime or by doing an advanced search. I'm not trying to discourage you from being inquisitive but you can do a lot of this "leg work" yourself by investing nothing more than a spot of time and you'll save space at the same time.

That is by far the most tactful flame I have ever read. Kudos.

Well OK Thread Master, I never looked in FAQ but I did and there was good info, but I saw a kit on a few cars that the side scoop was alot bigger than the WW one. I like thoses skkirts, does anyone know who makes them? I went to the Science of speed , dali RM racing and and the ones on the FAQ.

If you found a specific set of skirts that you like, I would suggest you PM the person and ask them. Probably would save you some time. Good Luck.

Duochie said:
Well OK Thread Master, I never looked in FAQ but I did and there was good info, but I saw a kit on a few cars that the side scoop was alot bigger than the WW one. I like thoses skkirts, does anyone know who makes them? I went to the Science of speed , dali RM racing and and the ones on the FAQ.

splitz said:
That is by far the most tactful flame I have ever read. Kudos.
In all honesty, it wasn't intended to be a flame...

Look for Nico's rear spats to compliment the extremely low Marga Hill sideskirts.
Duochie said:
thanks those are the skirt I like. I think I want to do the rest WW.

Back