Body kit options for a 02+

Like the title says, what are some of the body kits offered for the 02+? I searched but didnt find much here or google, yahoo, ect. It took me about a day just to find a page with a decent price for an exhaust. So far I think i have only noticed one kit for the 02+. The M ... Hills kit. Are there any more that are not a wide body kit. I found some on a Japanese web site but I cant read Japanese. I like to take any car and make it look just a little different so I am looking for a body kit to fit a 02+ car. Thanks for the help in advance.

RouteKS makes a number of 02+ body kits.
GT Design also make a great looking SuperGT kit for the 02+ NSX and also so more subtile looking parts

BRS Auto also make's a JGTC style kit

There are a few other brands but they don't always make a "full body" kit.

hey thanks a lot. Appreciate it ;)

Now my next question is where do u get these lol. I am stuck on a route ks kit but their site is all japanese. Do u have to get someone to import these or is there a shop that does it. Parts 01 down are easy to come by but 02 up seems impossible

thanks again guys. Im use to the 350z guys going off by now. Also i know front and back are different for 02+ but are the sides as well? Or do any/ all sides fit the models?

Back