BMW Track Event - 8-11/13

Folks,

FYI, I recieved this invitation from Joe for NSX owners:

Larry,

Nice to meet you at the Watkins Glen Trackmasters event. As I mentioned, we would like to invite your group to join us for our Saturday and Sunday Driving School. The details are provided at the link below. We will afford your club the same rates that we have for our own members. You can book hotel rooms directly with the resort using our group code.

http://www.boston-bmwcca.org/events/ultimate-calendarView.aspx?EventID=260

To make your registration process easier and because you do not have the BMW Club membership numbers, please have interested folks contact our registrar Denis Friedman directly via email at [email protected] or via his cell phone at 978-502-7542 or home phone 978-263-0721. Denis will be happy to expedite the registration process. There is a very nice dinner on Saturday night at the top of the mountain for only $15 extra (for participants and $40 for guests)… it is a terrific venue and a highlight of the weekend.

We only have spots for 15 or 20 cars and rooms in our block are going very quickly so if people are interested, they should sign on quickly.

Thanks and please do not hesitate to contact either Denis or myself with any questions.

Joe Marko
H MS motorsport
3 First Avenue
Peabody, MA 01960
www.hmsmotorsport.com
www.schrothracing.com
Toll Free: 888-467-3269
FAX: 978-532-2016
Phone: 978-532-1170

Back