BMW service: scary...

I always feel uncomfortable when they tell me my car is being test driven. On a side note, when my car was on the juice, I had it at a body shop for some minor paint work and when I got my car back I noticed that night that my nitrous bottle was empty. (I have a pressure gauge to show how much is in the bottle). It was 3/4 full when I dropped it off. :mad:

Horrible story! I like the part where they realize that the dealer is reading the thread based on the ip address of two guests on the forum - sharp work on someone's part!

I've had similar attitudes/experiences at my local BMW dealer, although on a much smaller scale. (Fields BMW, also had extremely poor service at Fields Land Rover)

I figured out that if you send in enough negative surveys... they just stop sending them. I think they just lose my ticket now, so BMW NA doesn't call me.

Hope the new Lexus GS has a performance package...

Wow- I couldn't even imagine getting a call like that... I think he was very reasonable asking for the BB value and a new one at Invoice. They should have coughed up the amount for a new one to replace it.

Patdeisa said:
They should have coughed up the amount for a new one to replace it.

If the dealer wouldn't step up and do the right thing then BMW NA certainly should have! Unbelievable story - and, unfortunately, this is not the first story that I've read with BMW NA showing a lousy attitude towards customer service.

My personal experience with my BMW dealer was top notch - always excellent service but maybe I was just lucky.

Back