BMW Equivalent of NSX Prime?

I suspect that no site can compare the incomparable NSX Prime but, assuming that were possible, what would be the BMW site (ideally specializing in 3 Series)
which has all the great features of NSX Prime?

I was an enthusiast and had an e36 M3 for 4 years and never found a BMW site like NSXprime, but try www.turnermotorsport.com for great classifieds, and they have some good technical data and links. Will Turner is a good guy and races what he sells. --Scott

Originally posted by Tony Montoya:
Have you given up on the E31? We didn't mean to be rude.

Well, I put a deposit on a 840...had a leak down performed....found it failed...gave up.

So, I went and bought a Range rover again instead. Prehaps in a year or 2 we will see.

Still I was amazed on how I was 'flamed'...I did the same thing on f-chat, and they helped find the right car...one went to see a car in cali for me, and another even came to see another car with me!

It wasnt everyone, but rather than continue to provoke some, I just left, I mean, I don't even own a E31 so I have no real business there anyway.

I'll be back if I ever get one...which I hope will be true one day. E31s are still my fav BMW coupes (followed closesly by the E24 and the 3.0 CS of course
smile.gif
)

------------------
Resident E38er

-97 NSX "Nina" #183

Back