BMW 7-Series restyled

I don't see any differences in the trunk, other than removal of the BMW logo and brighter red tail lamp covers:

Old:
7seriesold.jpg

New:
7seriesrear400.jpg

What's the diff? :confused:

You missed

7seriesfront400.jpg

The front looks really unfinished.. but i cant tell the back difference at all.

The lower lip of the bumper has changed. It now goes up. I agree that isn't enough. They need to get rid of that big lump sitting on top of the real trunk.

Still Ugly

PHOEN$X said:
I don't see any differences in the trunk, other than removal of the BMW logo and brighter red tail lamp covers:

Old:
7seriesold.jpg

New:
7seriesrear400.jpg

What's the diff? :confused:

1. The vertical part between the taillights is convex rather than concave.

2. The sides of the vertical part between the taillights matches the surfaces of the taillights.

3. The sides of the trunk lid are vertical rather than chiseled at a ~45-degree angle.

However, IMO this does nothing to resolve the basic problem with the rear end design: the fact that the surfaces of the sides of the trunk lid area don't match up with the surfaces of the rear fenders, but instead meet them at an angle - thus creating the appearance of the "big lump" mentioned by wctsao.

Re: Still Ugly

The REAL nsxtasy said:
IMO this does nothing to resolve the basic problem with the rear end design: the fact that the surfaces of the sides of the trunk lid area don't match up with the surfaces of the rear fenders, but instead meet them at an angle
I concur, it looks rather ungainly. However, it does present an opportunity for someone to produce an aftermarket replacement that is more aesthetically appealing. ;)

Back