"Blue Man Group"

I saw stomp here in London a few weeks back.

From people who have seen both Stomp and Blue man Group, I've heard Blue man is just a little better. I've been meaning to go see them, I had a chance in Las Vegas, but I saw Cirque du Soleil instead.

I saw the Blue Man Group at the Luxor in Vegas. Definitely recommended, great fun, clean (bring the kids), and pretty cool music, too.

I saw them in Vegas last year. Entertaining for the first 10 minutes, then it got a bit redundant. I'd vote for a 'pass' on that show. Cirque de Soleil on the other hand was AWESOME. I'd highly recommend that one.......front row seats if you can.

See you in Vegas :cool:

Ben

The first 5 rows are worth the wait, great show to see. The overall quality of the Vegas entertainment is getting much better IMO.

I just saw them in Albuquerque on Saturday night. Well worth the price of admission! Those blue guys don't say one word though the whole show, but they definitely get their message across! :)

Personally, I think the show was amazing. Some of the stuff they come up with (and use to make music with) just boggles my mind.

I also saw them at the Luxor, and I agree it was a great show. I had a great time, but I'll never look at Captain Crunch the same way again :)

I've seen BMG in Boston 3 or 4 times. I keep recommending it to people then end up seeing it with them. First show for me was over 10 years ago -- d'ya'know it's one of the longest running shows in Boston?
I was even picked for the upside-down-hangin'-from-a-rope-body-painting-thing once!
Entertaining as always.

Back