blue 2004 on leasetrader - 27 mo's left...

i don't know how to find the seller other than paying the $30 fee that leasetrader asks for.

anyone know the seller... it said the car was in Mountain View, CA and the seller is giving up $5k to the new owner to bring the lease payment down to a more reasonable amount. ($900/mo).

If anyone knows the seller can you PM me?

thanks

Scot said:
i don't know how to find the seller other than paying the $30 fee that leasetrader asks for.

anyone know the seller... it said the car was in Mountain View, CA and the seller is giving up $5k to the new owner to bring the lease payment down to a more reasonable amount. ($900/mo).

If anyone knows the seller can you PM me?

thanks

Keep in mind that you can lease a brand new 2005 for $799 per month plus tax from your Acura dealership. However, you will have a term that is 9 months longer and have some minimal out of pocket expense.

CerberusM5 said:
Keep in mind that you can lease a brand new 2005 for $799 per month plus tax from your Acura dealership. However, you will have a term that is 9 months longer and have some minimal out of pocket expense.

Absolutely!! That guy will have better luck playing pick up sticks with his butt cheeks than getting someone to take over that lease!!!! I would use the Acura lease as leverage to try and get a better deal on that lease, or....just go get a brand freakin' new one!!! Good Luck!!! :biggrin:

Back