BlockScript?

When I access Prime via my iPhone connected to WiFi, I can access it no problems. When I have WiFi turned off, I get a BlockScript message:

"www.nsxprime.com is protected by BlockScript.

"BlockScript is security software which protects websites and empowers webmasters to stop unwanted traffic.

"Your request was blocked because you appear to be accessing this website from a blacklisted IP address."

Any clue as to what is going on? If it matters, I am not using mobile version of Prime; I am merely accessing the site as a web page from my phone's browser.

Thanks.

- - - Updated - - -

P.S. I restarted my iPhone and I no longer have the issue.

Sorry for the slow reply, I must have read this and gotten sidetracked before replying because I remember reading it and intended to reply but obviously never did.

It's is a tool I'm using to help protect the site from malicious traffic. I'm surprised it blocked your phone on mobile data. It's possible someone who had that IP earlier had a botnet infected device tethered to it or something. Anyway if that is still a problem for you, e-mail me your carrier info and location and an example IP address and I'll look into what I can do to whitelist some IP blocks so it doesn't happen again.

Back