• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

BlKeViL

Well, I thought and was hoping that I was getting one of those rare NSX-R hood from Mike Phan (BlKeViL). For those who are not familar with him and his work....he or should I say his main body mechanic was producing some very nice - all aluminum NSX-R hood for those who were lucky enough to get one. Well it's just my luck that I won't be getting one as his main body mechanice jump ship on him and went else where. He also told me that he might be selling his NSX in light what's happening to his shop. I left a $1300 deposit with Mike back in June 10, 2007. I had correspondence with Mike over a week ago and he told me that I will be getting my deposit within a month because he had to possibly close shop and pay off his workers and whatever overhead he has. I told him I understand the situation that he is in. However, in the back of my mind I just felt the right thing for him to do was to refund my deposit right away. I mean I had nothing to do with his current situation and felt that I should be placed in the as a priority to get my refund back first before he told care of his situation. Well as it turned out I ran into a financial emergency early this week and tried to contact Mike by emails and a phone call but I got no answer from either one. I'm withholding judgement about Mike at this point and hope this clears up rather quickly. I just want everyone aware of the current dealings I have with Mike. I will keep everyone posted when all is resolved.:

Mike called me yesterday and we are in agreement interms of woriking things out. He requested that I remove my posting here, but appearently I can't. I just want to set the record straight about this situation. I'm not unhappy with Mike himself. Just unhappy that I couldn't get one of those hood after waiting so long. So if anyone here has read the original post and reading more into it then what I stating here.....don't.

I just got an email from Mike and he has nothing to offer me at this point other than the hood which belongs to Whatisreal (Allen) and the template for the NSX-R hood. I just felt he had good intentions in the beginning in making this right, but after over 9 months I feel that I'm just being strung along with excuses. :confused: :mad:

Just an update to this whole ordeal gone bad. I did finally got part of what was agreed upon. Mike basically just sent me a so called NSX-R hood template. It was in really rough unfinished form. I am currently trying to salvage or make use of this rough template.

I had attempted to post earlier, but the mod here, had deleted my post (don't know why).:confused: Anyway you all can just see just what kind of person Mike Phan is.:mad: Just read between the lines.

I had attempted to post earlier, but the mod here, had deleted my post (don't know why).:confused:

The reason is because you did not follow the rules of the forum (specifically you were "name calling"). A link to the rules was included with the PM notification of the deleted message. I am also removing the anonymous "hearsay" and speculation from your latest post; this forum is for facts. If you have further questions, please start a new thread in the NSX Prime Discussion forum.

Back