• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

BlKeViL

Huge Huge Thanks to user BlKeViL for Pming me out of the blue and taking care of me on the door that I needed!!

Was not expected whatsoever and went out of his way to supply me with an immaculate Black Driver side door for a phenominal price shipped right near my house.

Thank you BlKeViL!!!

I had met with Mike years ago when I was in Dallas. He helped me with some work I was doing at someone elses house. We left and turned out my shock blew out. I had a passenger, a trunk full of stuff, and the car was slammed on the ground. Mike invited me over and in the pouring rain, I mean pouring, he helped me switch out the blown shock and let me borrow his so I could make the drive home safely.

A great guy in my opinion!

I had met with Mike years ago when I was in Dallas. He helped me with some work I was doing at someone elses house. We left and turned out my shock blew out. I had a passenger, a trunk full of stuff, and the car was slammed on the ground. Mike invited me over and in the pouring rain, I mean pouring, he helped me switch out the blown shock and let me borrow his so I could make the drive home safely.

A great guy in my opinion!

Mike really is a great guy.

x2 I was blown away at his willingness to help out of the blue. He is definitely an asset to our community here.

Mike has notified me on several occasions regarding parts I was searching for. He has contributed to the build and we made mends during my portion of the build during our meet in Houston, all is good now and would not hesitate to give him a call if I am not in the know of certain areas of the NSX.

Gil

Back