Black X, Yellow X on Westheimer 7-17 ?

I was cruising in my modified SRT-4 in a pack of cars on Westheimer 7-17 when a black X and a yellow X along with a white mercedes with tv screens drove past me. I kept trying to slow down/pace both of the X's but didnt have a chance to race either one.

Both X's had tuned by comptech liscence plates and the yellow X had the most unusual engine noise (almost sounded like a loose heatshield!). The yellow one had aero enhancements, lowered, wheels, etc.

Anyone know who these two were? Either of you post on here?

I was trying to roll down my window to talk to either of the X owners but didnt have a chance too.

Btw, this is my first post, but I have been looking through posts from time to time on here as I am planning on buying a X here in the near term future.

Btw, just to share with you all, heres two pictures of my SRT-4. I drive the silver one and the black one is my employees. The black one was the first SRT-4 titled in Texas.

Power wise, ive got 285 hp and 300 at the wheels with stock engine and turbo.

I hope to come to some of the Nsx meetings soon.

DSC04258.JPG

DSC04257.JPG

I think they are some guys from Louisiana that recently moved here. I don't think they get on NSX Prime. I believe these 2 cars were up at AutoLogic getting some work done. And if I'm not mistaken, both have Comptech superchargers.

Modernceo said:
I kept trying to slow down/pace both of the X's but didnt have a chance to race either one.

Good! You shouldn't be racing on Westheimer. Ok, ok, I sound like an older timer, only 24 though...but still! :p

- Z

Re: yellow & midnight blue

NoooLuV4Me said:
they"re my friends....both does have comptech supercharger...the white mercedes is a s-class... =)

Well thats pretty cool.
I would have loved to race either X, but im sure they werent up for it as they probably get harassed all the time by others wanting to race them.
I dont really care for the mercedes, not my thing as im more sports cars than luxury cars. Looked nice though.

Back