black NSX with white rims?

White NSX (with black roof) with black rims - <!--StartFragment -->
biggthum.gif
<!--StartFragment -->
biggthum.gif

Black NSX with white rims - <!--StartFragment -->
help.gif

I believed there's someone in UK had a blk. na1 with 02+ R wheels.

I couldn't find it, but maybe you have better luck with the search option.

It doesn't look too bad IMO.... heck, any nsx will look good with 02 R wheels. ;)

blk and white rims is nice combo! but the only bad thing about it is, it get durty pretty quick u have to do alot of cleaning evrytime... but i will still get that anyway...... NICE pic!:smile:

I had first hand experience. I used to have a white and a black NSX. See my avatar. I had white TE37s on the white one. One day I put the white wheels on the black car and I just found it way too ricey IMO. Different folks, different strokes.
Steve

dunno....looks goofy IMO

kinda like wearing white sox with a black tux:redface:

white rims look good on white cars....

Idunno, looks kinda dumb.....my 2cents:cool:

Click on my sig and go to my gallery, you'll see mine when I had white wheels. The black MH NSX above is in Japan, and it's mean/fast as heck! You can see/watch more of it (and other Top End NSX's) on Grip Video Volumes 4 through 6 (I have to double check the exact volumes but I'm pretty sure it's those).

Veleno said:
Click on my sig and go to my gallery, you'll see mine when I had white wheels. The black MH NSX above is in Japan, and it's mean/fast as heck! You can see/watch more of it (and other Top End NSX's) on Grip Video Volumes 4 through 6 (I have to double check the exact volumes but I'm pretty sure it's those).

Maybe I am just old school... never like any color wheels on any car. White wheels are waay too rice. It takes away the attention of the whole detail of the car. I rather keep it stock and spend money else where(performance, maintenance, or better yet booze) :) later...

Zenky said:
Maybe I am just old school... never like any color wheels on any car. White wheels are waay too rice. It takes away the attention of the whole detail of the car. I rather keep it stock and spend money else where(performance, maintenance, or better yet booze) :) later...

I always thought that Supra wings on anything but a Supra was ricey. :wink:

Darn, now I'm regretting taking those white wheels off last month. I'll have to swap them back on over the weekend. :biggrin:

Otto

Being a "Rice Cracker" I freaking love the look, but I've never had a fondness of OEM. I used to have white WORKs on my black NSX. I've dropped them due to my new effort to create a "classier" NSX. aka. - dropping the rice bowl

I think it looks tight I want some on mine to go with my ivory interior and black calipers with nsx in white. Anyone selling their old set let me know.

Zenky said:
Maybe you're not old school enough. :D I remember guys putting white wheels on other colored cars back in the mid-80s, and that was to emulate the JDM versions of their cars. (Hmm, some things just never change. The circle of life...errr...ideas continues.:D)

otto_joe said:
I always thought that Supra wings on anything but a Supra was ricey. :wink:

lol! good catch..I bought it with that ugy wing :) doesnt bother me at all. Performance is where I am always after before looks anyway..

About the "white wheels" that just my opinion, I think it's rice and that's not going to change.

As long if you like it in your car, that's what it matter I think. :smile: Have a great weekend guys..

Back