Black NSX NJ plates in CT

Hello,
While I was working yesterday (Friday), I saw a black NSX with NJ plates driving through Sharon, CT. Was this anyone out there? Was there an event at LRP? Good looking ride. Even the guy that I work with is now able to spot them. Glad you had good weather for the drive.
Jesse

i was at limerock park on monday and there was an awesome looking black NSX out in the parking lot, had some Fikse wheels and brembo brakes, def had NJ plate too! It was an older gentleman, and the car was superb. I believe it was 97up but was a hard top, since im not the NSX pro just yet i wont say for sure. Nice car though gets a huge thumbs up!
chris

Nsxot1c

You must be a new owner as well. I have had mine for 2 months now, and absolutely love it. I'm in Poughkeepsie atleast once a month on weekends -- we should get together. I'm supposed to meet some other guys today who are at Lime Rock. Also, I've talked to Joe in Pleasant Valley. I am far from an NSX expert myself, but this website will help us learn quickly. Are you going to the event in NH next weekend? See you in Poughtown.
Jesse

That must have been Peter Phelan's 93.

He and I were at Lime Rock for the 2-day event. His car is a beauty with the Fikse rims, comptech supercharger and what not.

I was there with my 95 midnight pearl.

Back