Black Friday list (shhhhh!)

Supposedly, this Friday (the biggest shopping day of the year) will yield some of the most amazing sales of the year. Then again, there's always eBay.

Pretty much summed up already, but black Friday (the 29th) is when retailers pull out all the stops (and hit us poor manufacturers up with bargains of the century).

Looks like this list is a preview of what deals can be had on Friday and what retailers have done to squeeze their suppliers for deals to put bodies in the stores
smile.gif

Some amusing stuff in the list, but of particle interest was the following listing under Toys R Us (TRU):

Radio Control Fast Lane Humvees or Nikko Sports Cars $9.99

Now, I can't be sure, but the black NIKKO NSX R/C may be included in this price. The reason I believe so is that I happened to be walking in my local TRU late this evening (about 9:00PM), and I noticed a gripload of NSXs, Vipers, and Shelbys stacked conspicuously in the main aisle. Normal price for them is $19.99 and they don't normally have that many NSXs. (I'd say there were about 20 of them at my TRU tonight.)

If any of you were planning on getting one, this might be an opportunity you might want to check out.

(Disclaimer: if it turns out NOT to be on sale, just remember that I said I was guessing.
tongue.gif
)

------------------
1995 NSX-T
1999 3.2TL
2001 Odyssey
1992 SC400

Back