• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Black/Black 94 NSX JH4NA1151RT000456

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello members,

I have a very clean 1994 NSX blk/blk with a little under 37k miles. I am going back to school full time in a few months, so I have to entertain some offers for my car. I just spent almost $2k for a 60k miles tune up including valve adjustment from Autowave, local in here in Soth. Cali.. The belt was checked out to be fine, so it was not replaced. But for a piece of mind, it should be replaced to avoid any mishaps. The car is slightly mod. with comptech exhaust, intake and HID. I have already factored the cost of belt changing. So will start the price at $33k. Please no low ball, and tire kicking. I still love my car, and will keep it if needs be. The car is paid for and title is in hand. You can contact me at [email protected] for pix.

Thanks

Thanks everyone for your interests, the car has been sold for the asking price. It is a sad day for me :( :( :( , but I know I will be back once I am done with school. We have a great community here, I will miss everyone.

Max

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back