Black 92 for sale in MN; $18.5k

Just saw this on craigslist, thought someone would be interested. Price seems super low...

http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/hnp/cto/3063369548.html

1992 Acura NSX, $18,500 firm.. I want it sell today and fast.. because I need cash for a house asap..
-Clean title "no lien" (florida car)
-Black and Black
-74,xxx mileage
-5-speed manual transmission
-Runs and drives as it looks..
-Well maintenance
-Nice and Clean
-Must sell it...

Please don't waste my time if you are not serious about it.
You can reach me or text 763-458-0578

Thanks for looking..

5F65H55M93K23Ie3l6c67bcf31fa0e13b120e.jpg

Last edited:
yeah they sell them real low when they get some bad news like snap ring or head gasket etc.

Someone local please check it out and report back. If it's in decent condition I'll buy it. :tongue:

It emblem is missing was probably in a front end collision. Seller wants someone to buy quick without performing a ppi or running a Car Fax.

If it sounds too good to be true......If it was a clean, no stories car the seller could get a better offer to trade it in at a dealer or Car Cash location

There is always a place in the market for cars like this one. Let's say someone had a 17yo son who wanted a sports car. Knowing that this NSX has had it's share of licks, I'd have no problem buying it for my child as long as the engine was in good running order. It would be the perfect car if you don't care that it gets abused some more.

Price is down to 15k now

No return text or e-mail.

Scam???

Possibly, now that I think of it the guy could be harvesting email addresses and phone numbers to send spam to. That's why I usually use my Google voice number and a disposable email address when responding to craigslist ads.

I am new to this forum and looking for NSX to purchase. I have contacted this guy couple times and no answer so probably he already sold it or he is scammer.

I have actually met the owner of this car I think. That phone number matches the number of a local guy I sold a nsx subwoofer to a few weeks ago. If its the same guy/car, he is a legit dude. I have never seen the car though. Based on the desperation of this ad, he wants to sell the car like yesterday, I.e. he wont even respond to you if you want an inspection, he is only looking for quick painless deal...

Back