Black 1995 on e-bay????

Does any one know of this car? E bay item Item # 2417993108. Would it be a good first time bye? I need your guys help on this one.. It is in Garden Grove CA, if any one lives by there please let me know so I can get the guys address, and if you dont mind to check it out for me. I live in Victoria B.C. Canada. a little far for me...Thanks.

Because it has a salvage title, I would suggest having someone local taking a look before you do anything, and I would only ask someone if you are serious. Did you ask the seller what their reserve amount is? I would do that for sure. Never know, the seller might have a different idea as to what a salvage NSX is worth than you.

That car looks like a mess, even in the extremely out-of-focus pictures on the auction. Most of the front is badly misaligned, some stuff towards the rear looks misaligned, I'd be very suspicious of that rug the seller has on the dash and what it's hiding (esp. since it sounds like it sat in a salvage lot for a while with a broken windshield), it's missing about half a dozen parts up front which suggests major corners were cut on the repair work, the left front turn signal cover appears to be broken, and the interior is pretty dirty. If you have to ask if a salvage vehicle is right for you, the answer is "no." Just my opinion!

Lud said:
I'd be very suspicious of that rug the seller has on the dash and what it's hiding (esp. since it sounds like it sat in a salvage lot for a while with a broken windshield...
Your eye never ceases to amaze me. As far as the thing on the dash, those are commonplace in southern CA. But, still warrants a look under it for sure.

My friend had his 1995 black/tan NSX with 76,000 miles stolen and totalled in Phoenix just about 2 years ago. I'll check with him on the VIN and see if it's the same car.

Thank you

KGP said:
Because it has a salvage title, I would suggest having someone local taking a look before you do anything, and I would only ask someone if you are serious. Did you ask the seller what their reserve amount is? I would do that for sure. Never know, the seller might have a different idea as to what a salvage NSX is worth than you.

I did e-mail him, but never got a response and from reading every one elses responce. I think I'll back out. Thank you.

Thanks!

Lud said:
That car looks like a mess, even in the extremely out-of-focus pictures on the auction. Most of the front is badly misaligned, some stuff towards the rear looks misaligned, I'd be very suspicious of that rug the seller has on the dash and what it's hiding (esp. since it sounds like it sat in a salvage lot for a while with a broken windshield), it's missing about half a dozen parts up front which suggests major corners were cut on the repair work, the left front turn signal cover appears to be broken, and the interior is pretty dirty. If you have to ask if a salvage vehicle is right for you, the answer is "no." Just my opinion!

You have a good eye my friend. I think I'll back out of this one, and get a very nice second hand one. With possible one owner and no damage. Thank you again.

I'm backing out!

SCS2k said:
My friend had his 1995 black/tan NSX with 76,000 miles stolen and totalled in Phoenix just about 2 years ago. I'll check with him on the VIN and see if it's the same car.

Thanks for note. But I think I'll back out of this one for now.

Back