Billy Jhonson, NSX owner, racing at Trois-Rivifes

Billy Johnson, a well-known member on P live rime, will be racing at Trois Rivieres in his Acura TSX. For any members who live near Montreal, you need to see him drive.
One day I had him drive my car at the track. It was like I was in a different car. He was beating other NSX's which had extra hp, 150 and more. If you don't know who he is, look him up under the Track forum. On the West coast we are following his progress. With just a little break he will be driving open wheel cars..
If you do get to the track, go by to talk with him. He love our cars and likes to meet others on Prime.

Lance

Billy Johnson, a well-known member on P live rime, will be racing at Trois Rivieres in his Acura TSX. For any members who live near Montreal, you need to see him drive.
One day I had him drive my car at the track. It was like I was in a different car. He was beating other NSX's which had extra hp, 150 and more. If you don't know who he is, look him up under the Track forum. On the West coast we are following his progress. With just a little break he will be driving open wheel cars..
If you do get to the track, go by to talk with him. He love our cars and likes to meet others on Prime.

Lance
Thanks Lance!

I will once again be racing the #76 Kensai Racing, Acura TSX which useto be orange but for the remainder of the season will be flat-black. I am not sure If I will be driving the #154 Jim Click Racing Ford FR500C Mustang GT that I drove to a team's-best sixth place finish at Barber Motorsports Park last weekend.

I have met many Prime members at races in the past and look forward to meeting more in the future. If you live in/around Trois Rivieres, I'm sure you know the "scenery" is excellent, street parties are crazy, and that it is a great event!

Hope to see you there!

-Billy Johnson

Back