Biker Boyz Movie??

Is anyone watching Biker Boyz? Is it going to be the Biker version of Fast and Furious?
confused.gif

Originally posted by Tiger740:
Is anyone watching Biker Boyz? Is it going to be the Biker version of Fast and Furious?
confused.gif

Seems like it. Here is the trailer for those who haven't seen it yet. With dialogue like "Do you know what we call Biker Boys in the ER? Organ donars!" I don't think you'd watch it for the scintillating dialogue. But it does seem like a standard put-your-brain-in-neutral action flick. Will wait for it to come out on DivX...errr, home video.
wink.gif

Regards.

[This message has been edited by NSXaholic (edited 21 January 2003).]

Originally posted by NSXaholic:
Will wait for it to come out on DivX...errr, home video.
wink.gif

Regards.

[This message has been edited by NSXaholic (edited 21 January 2003).]

Good thinking!!

That movie rules makes me want to sell my NSX and buy a bike. Just Kidding. I hope they do stuff on the movie that does not make no sense like in the fast and the furious when the passenger seats floor start to fall apart after he hits the NOS then Vin D. gets in the car and he has a place to put his feet again.

What I am really looking forward to are all the idiots who go out and buy crotch rockets after seeing this movie and kill themselves bobbing and weaving in traffic trying to show off their new toy that they have no idea how to drive
rolleyes.gif

I don't believe that movies and games make people do stupid stuff, but stupid people can get their fuse lit by movies like this, just like all of the half-modded Civics and Jettas racing each other on the highway as the bondo and stickers fall off behind them.

Originally posted by NeoNSX:
...what's a DivX???
biggrin.gif

<FONT SIZE=1>

[This message has been edited by NeoNSX (edited 22 January 2003).]

You can download it, if you find one
wink.gif

Originally posted by Tiger740:
You can download it, if you find one
wink.gif

oh... ok... i think understand you now... it's where Hollywood lets you download a movie and watch it for free. Then if u like it you can buy the overpriced DVD!
biggrin.gif

i dunno why this is such a problem... aren't they 700MB+ ??? That would take ages to get.

Back