• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Big Ups to Brian/Prospeed

This review is for Prospeed Hi-Flow Catalytic Converters

It took me 7 and a half months to receive my Prospeed Cats. I've been very frustrated for the past few months and at times, I was seriously contemplating on asking for a refund. However, I must admit that my overall buying experience with Brian/Prospeed is very positive.

Why? It's the customer service.

Brian has always gotten back to me on all my inquiries. He would reply within a reasonable amount of time and he never failed. I can understand that the whole situation was beyond his control. The most important thing a vendor can do is keep in constant communications with his clients because our worst fear about transactions is someone who takes our money and runs. Brian is always available and is always helpful with his updates and his advice.

I look forward to doing business with Prospeed again.

Back