• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Big Thanks to Autowave in Huntington Beach, CA

Shane and the guys stepped it up again!! Took my car in at a moment's notice to diagnose a problem within a couple of hours. They did this on a Friday before closing shop. I was trying to make the big cars & coffee meet Sat. and they did everything they could to get me back on the road. THANKS GUYS!!:biggrin:

Jeff

Shane and the guys stepped it up again!! Took my car in at a moment's notice to diagnose a problem within a couple of hours. They did this on a Friday before closing shop. I was trying to make the big cars & coffee meet Sat. and they did everything they could to get me back on the road. THANKS GUYS!!:biggrin:

Jeff

Hi Jeff,

It was my pleasure to meet you and your lovely wife at Autowave. I feel the same way about Autowave and willingly bring my car down from Las Vegas for all of my NSX work.

Regards,

Danny

Shane, Mike, Ron and the rest of the guys at Autowave are some real stand up guys, that's for sure.

I do a lot of business with them....

They just finished building my new monster motor, can't wait to finally get it in.

Back